Who is the BSD Daemon?
- Daemons are process that run in the background attending to various tasks without human intervention.
- some call it "Beastie" or "Chuck", in fact the proper name is just "BSD Daemon"
- There is no satanic connection.
- Earliest images were created by John Lasseter.
- Currently, the copyright of the BSD Daemon is held by Marshall Kirk McKusick
Interview with Webmin Author Jamie Cameron.
- Webmin is a web-based interface for system administration for Unix.
- Written in Perl, and is BSD licensed.
- Get a copy of the book "Managing Linux Systems with Webmin" by Jamie Cameron, published by Prentice Hall.
- I can't seem get the word "Linux" right today.
Post a Comment