- FreeBSD 6.1 and 5.5 Beta2
- BSDCan program released
Insecure Sharing with NFS:
- Very insecure, home net behind firewall only!
- NFS server should start portmap, mountd, lockd
- NFS server should add a folder to /etc/exports
- NFS client should mount server:/folder /mnt
- OSX required mount_nfs -P
- Tools: rpcinfo -p server, showmount -e server
- User ID Sync is a problem
Thanks for all these great podcasts! :)
Thanks for the Podcasts relating to BSD!
Thanks for the podcasts! Really a good idea and even more - they are very well done!
cool podcasts. How about a "secure NFS shareing" podcast?
I dont know if anyone has been looking at this, I havnt yet, but it looks promissing:
Post a Comment